Saturday, November 25, 2006

1 week until departure!

We leave on Saturday, December 2nd on a bit of a convoluted route. But hey, we were able to upgrade to business class using miles! Our route is Altanta, Washington-Dulles, Paris and then Kiev. We will arrive Kiev on Sunday the 3rd approximately 7 p.m. local time.

We do have a 9 hour layover in Paris ~ if it is possible maybe we'll get a bit of sightseeing in? Last time we were there, poor George had Pneumonia and doesn't remember much of the trip.

It's odd that we've been anticipating to travel for over 12 months and now that the time is here it seems that we've got soooo much to get done. I know it will all fall in place!

I will keep you all posted as our adventure continues . . . .

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! I am a blog-a-holic especially adoption (from Ukraine) blogs. I am in the money saving stage and hope to find my children within the next couple years. I can't wait to read about your adventure!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great.
I am so glad it is working out.
See you when you get back.